A. BUILDING PLANS :
Any person who intends to construct/reconstruct, make alteration or additions should apply to the office of the Cantonment Board on prescribed application form which can be purchased from the office on any working day. All inquiries including advice on deficiencies in applications/documents will be attended across the table by the staff of Engineering section on all working days between 3.00 P.M to 5.00 P.M.
B. The applications for mutation of properties, conversion of old grant into free-hold and renewal of leases of properties are accepted by the Junior Engineer. The time period for processing the documents is as follows :-
- Mutation of Properties Within 3 months provided all documents are in order.
- Conversion of old grant Submission of proposal to into free-hold rights the higher authorities within 2 months .
- Renewal of leases Submission of proposal to the higher authorities within 2 months .
B. SUPPLY OF COPIES OF BUILDING PLANS :
Copies of earlier sanctioned building plans may be obtained from the office within 7 days on payment of Copying Fee.
C. ROAD MAINTENANCE
On receipt of complaints from the citizens, the work will be completed within :-
1. Filling of pot holes – Within 2/3 days
2. Patch repairs – Within 7 to 10 days
3. Removal of obstruction on road – Within 1 to 24 hours
4. Replacement of missing manhole cover – Within 24 hours
5. Removal of malba from public land by – Within 2 days time
Complaints regarding day to day maintenance of buildings are handled by the following :- The Engineering section of the Board. Phone No. 05942-235380 (O) 09411196854 (M)